Tiny Humans - Summer

I'm not very "chatty" when I take pictures or when I'm working. Of course I talk when I give out posing instructions but normally I am just the serious type. I'd like to be able to make jokes and make my subjects at ease but most of the time, it's a challenge for me to be more open. With kids though, I don't have to try so hard. They're usually very active and goofy and they make genuine reactions and facial expressions especially when there are also other kids around. That's why it's easier to take spontaneous shots of children because you don't have to tell them to do a certain pose and they give out really good faces to capture.

Summer is KC's little brother. He likes to run around topless both inside the house and out in the yard. I personally like those bouncy little curls. When he saw that I was taking pictures, he just bumped up his energy and went running more, made this tough face so many countless times and sometimes he would stop and open his eyes and look at you very curiously. I showed him his pictures on the camera and he started to tap on the screen ("no Summer, no touch screen!").

Here, his mother was putting on him some clothes because as cold as the weather in Valencia is, he doesn't seem to be bothered with it because he plays around outside with no shirt on!



No comments

Leave a comment: